Free RAD Training
The National Leased Housing Association (NLHA), Quadel Consulting Corporation and Liz Bramlet Consulting, LLC are presenting a series of FREE webinars on the RAD Program. The first session is scheduled for Wednesday, September 20, 2017 from 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern Time. It will focus on the most recent updates to the RAD Notice PIH 2012-32, (H-2017-03) REV-3, issued on January 12, 2017 and how they apply to Component 1 Public Housing Conversion Transactions.
You can register for this webinar at FREE RAD TRAINING.
Email Daisy if you have any questions.
The RAD program is part of HUD’s efforts to preserve existing affordable housing. It targets projects currently receiving public housing, Section 8 moderate rehab, Rent Supplement and RAP assistance. It is an evolving program with HUD periodically issuing additional guidance.
- HUD’s notice on Davis Bacon requirements in RAD, click on DAVIS BACON.
- Notice H 2012-20: Underwriting RAD Projects, click on UNDERWRITING RAD.
- Notice H 2012-1: Multifamily LIHTC/FHA Pilot Program, click on LIHTC/FHA Pilot.
- Notice PIH 2016-17: RAD Second Relocation Notice, click on RAD Second Relocation Notice .
- The Sept 2016 Evaluation of RAD, click on evaluation-of-huds-rad-program-sept-2016
- HUD’s home page on the RAD program at RAD HOME PAGE.
You can find out about our seminars and webinars on the RAD program at RAD Training.
Check out the free training available on our You Tube Channel.
Email Liz @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 784 – 1009.
Follow Liz on Twitter.
Connect with Liz on Linked In.
Keep current on the affordable housing industry by registering for our Newsletter and following Liz’s Blog.
Go to our Training Center to review the opportunities we offer for you to learn about affordable housing.